Enrichment Workshops and Seminars
Workshops & Seminars
T-CAEIL offers many free workshops on a variety of topics that provide techniques and strategies to help students succeed at Tuskegee University. Success workshops are offered on certain days of the week. We also offer a full series of workshops throughout the fall and spring semesters. Please click on one of the links below for current workshops, descriptions and registration.
If you would like to register for one of the workshops, please click on the link below:
<iframe frameborder="0" height="80px" width="210px" scrolling="no"
Enrichment and skill building workshops provide students with learning techniques and strategies to promote academic excellence in the overall learning experience. The workshops/seminars are led by faculty, students and staff. Some of the workshops provided are:
- Stress Management
- Writing Strategies
- Time Management and Organization
- Effective Oral Communication
- Mid-Term and Final Preparations
- Steps to Academic Success
- Strategies to Improve Your Vocabulary
- Improve Your Memory and Concentration
- Conflict Resolution and Etiquettes
- Reading Strategies
- Understanding Your Course Syllabus
- Ways to Assess Your Learning and Performance
- Develop and Improve Your Study Skills
- Utilizing Google Apps for Communicating with Others
- Understanding Your Learning Style
- Note Taking Tactics
- Budgeting Tips 101: Managing Your Money
Please contact T-CAEIL for the scheduled times of enrichment workshops and seminars.