Transcript Request Process
- All requests must be in writing by personal letter or the use of the Registrar’s Transcript Request Form. It is not necessary to make a trip to Tuskegee University to request a transcript.
- Provide the name as it was when enrolled in school and the current name if different (i.e. maiden and married name).
- Provide your Social Security Number and Date of Birth.
- Provide the full address of where the transcript should be mailed or indicate if you wish to pick it up.
- Indicate whether you want an official or unofficial copy of your transcript.
- The cost of Regular Service (5-7 working days) is $5.00 per copy. There is no charge for the first transcript requested.
- Students must pay the Cashier and bring the receipt and request to the Registrar’s Service Counter. The Office cannot accept any payment for transcript fees at the Service Counter. When mailing a request, the payment must be made by Money Order or Cashier’s Check, made payable to Tuskegee University.
- If Express Service is desired, a pre-paid, pre-addressed, appropriate mailer (Federal Express, UPS, Express Mail, Priority Mail or Airborne Express) should be provided with the request. The cost of this service is $7.00 per copy.
- The Tuskegee University picture identification card is required of currently enrolled students who pick up all transcripts at the Registrar Office Service Counter. Other valid picture identification is required on non-enrolled individuals who pick up transcripts at the Registrar’s Office Service Counter.
- Transcripts are not released to second and third parties unless a written statement of authorization from the student has been received by the Registrar via U.S. mail.
- A student’s transcript cannot be requested by another individual to have the transcript sent to the student.
****FAX OR E-MAIL TRANSCRIPT SERVICE IS NOT AN OPTION!!!***
Contact the Registrar
Office of the Registrar
136 Kresge Center
Tuskegee, AL 36088