Chen, Chung Han, Ph.D.
The Center for Advanced Computer Studies, University of Southwestern Louisiana Ph.D. (1993)
The Center for Advanced Computer Studies, University of Southwestern Louisiana M.Sc. Computer Engineering (1987)
Tatung Insititute of Technology, Taiwan, R.O.C. B.Sc. Electrical Engineering (1992)
- Computer Architecture
- VSLI Design
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Performance Evaluation
- Digital System Design
- Local Area Networks
- Chen, C.H., "Yield and Reliability Aspects of VLSI/WSI Parallel Processing Architecures," , The Center for Advanced Computer Studies, University of Southwestern Louisiana, May 1993.
Journal and Conference Papers
- Fan Wu, Emmanuel Agu, Clifford Lindsay and Chung-han Chen, (Book Chapter) UbiWave:An Novel Energy-Efficient End-to-End Solution for Mobile 3D Graphics., Handheld Computing for Mobile Commerce: Applications, Concepts and Technologies, 2010, ISBN-13: 978-1615207619.
- Hu, H., Chen, Y., Ku, W.-S., Su, Z., and Chen, C. H., Weighted Trust Evaluation Based Malicious Node Detection for Wireless Sensor Networks, International Journal of Information and Computer Security. Vol. 3, No. 2, 2009
- Chen, C. H., Yield and Reliability Enhancement in VLSI Design, Proceedings, The Int'l Conference on Computer Design (CDES'09), July 2009.
- Wu, F., H.,Agu, E., Lindsay, C., and Chen, C. H., Unequal Error Protection (UEP) for Wavelet-Based Wireless 3D Mesh Transmission. Proceedings, The 8th IEEE International Symposium on Network Computing and Applications (IEEE NCA09), July 2009.
- Lester, C., Narang, H., and Chen, C. H.,. Infusing Information Assurance into an Undergraduate CS Curriculum. Proceedings of the International Conference on Secureware, IEEE Computer Society Press. Fall 2008
- Chen, C. H., TUVNL: An experimental Network Security Lab for Research and Education, Proceedings, The Intl. Conf. on Security and Management 2008 (SAM08)
- Chen, C. H., and Narang, H., Education in Software Security, Proceedings, The Intl. Conf. on Security and Management (SAM07), June, 2007
- Chen, C. H., and Narang, H., Software Security, A Survey, Proceedings, The symposium on Computing at Minority Institutions (ADMI05), Oct. 2005.
- Narang, H., Ali, M., and Chen, C. H., Developing an Information Assurance Track in Computer Science Curricula, Proceedings, The symposium on Computing at Minority Institutions (ADMI05), Oct. 2005.
- Wang, C., Chang, K., and Chen, C. H., A practical XML-based Enterprise Data Integration Platform, Proceedings, International Conference on Internet Computing (ICOMP05), June 2005.
- N.-F. Tzeng and C. H. Chen, "A Yield Methodology for WSI Parallel Systems," Proceedings IEEE Int'l Conf. On Wafer Scale Integration, January, 1991.
- C. H. Chen and N.-F. Tzeng, "An Area-Efficient Reconfigurable Binary Tree Architecture," Proceedings IEEE Int'l Conf. On Computer Design (ICCD '90), September 1990.
- C. H. Chen and L. N. Bhuyan, "A Systolic Approach to Multistage Interconnection Network Design," Proceedings IEEE Int'l Conf. On Computer Design (ICCD'89), pp. 456-459, October 1989.
- C. H. Chen and L. N. Bhuyan, "Design and Analysis of Multiple Token Ring Networks," Proceedings IEEE INFOCOM, Mar. 1988, pp. 477-486.
- C. H. Chen, L. N. Bhuyan, N. –F. Tzeng, and T.R.N. Rao, "A Yield-Reliability Model for VLSI/WSI-Based Multiprocessor Systems, Tech. Report, The Center for Advanced Computer Studies, University of Southwestern Louisiana, 1989.
- PI, NSF Award, "Collaborative Project: Teaching Cryptography through Hand-on Learning and Case Studies, $49,995.00
- PI, NSF Award, "Collaborative Project: A Digital Forensics Cyberinfrastructure Workforce Training Initiative for America's Veterans", Aug 2008 – July 2011, $215,992.00
- Co-PI, NSF Awards, "Collaborative Research: CRI: IAD: Electronic Testing Education, Research and Training Infrastructure", Oct. 2007 – Sept. 2010, $169,083.00
- Co-PI, NSA Award, "Establishment of IA Track in Computer Science at Tuskegee University" Oct. 2006 – Sept. 2009, $364,842.06
- PI, NSA Award, "The Establishment of Virtual Network Lab for Education and Research in Network Security", Oct. 2006 – Sept. 2007, $121,863.00
- PI, Summer Research on Software Security, Raytheon Corporation, Summer 2005, $12,500.00
Honors and Rewards
- Faculty Research Award, Tuskegee University, 2010
- Faculty Performance Award, Tuskegee University, 2008
- Certificate, Information Assurance Graduate Education Certificate Program, Purdue University, August, 2004