Scholars Program (Computer Science)
Qualifications and Selection Process
The Computer Science Scholars Program is highly competitive. Following are the minimum qualifications to be considered for the Scholars Program.*
- Acceptance to Tuskegee University as a freshman with a declared major of Computer Science
- Cumulative High School GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- ACT Math Score: 20 or SAT Math Score: 470
- ACT Reading Score: 20 or SAT Verbal/Reading : 500
- ACT English: 21 or SAT Verbal/Reading : 500
Students meeting the above described minimum qualifications will be contacted for a faculty interview and invited to continue the selection process for the Scholars Program. Special consideration is given to students who participate in the summer programs.
If you are not contacted, but wish to be considered, please contact the Department of Computer Science at 334-727-4593.
* Meeting these requirements DOES NOT guarantee selection as a Department of Computer Science Scholar.